Ludovino Lopes Lawyers has a strong expertise in providing the legal structure for projects related to the Environment, Sustainability, Climate Change, Reduction of Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Environmental Conservation, Forest Conservation, REDD (Reduction of Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation), Bioenergy, Renewable Energy, Technological Innovation, Information Technology, Digital Certification, E-Commerce, Privacy and Private International Law.
- International negotiations of environmental assets related to forests, carbon, biodiversity, water and environmental services;
- Local, regional and international legal assistance in matters related to regulation and legislation on climate change;
- Assistance and consultancy to Public and Private entities in the development of regulatory frameworks related to the environment, bioenergy, renewable energy and climate change;
- Assistance and consultancy to Public and Private entities in the development of regulatory frameworks for urban sustainability, transportation matrix, energy efficiency, water usage, parks and biodiversity;
- Development and assistance in public and private policies aimed at environmental sustainability, climate change and energy efficiency;
- Contract and tax advice related to the transaction of certified emission reductions at the national and international levels;
- Legal advice in the negotiation of environmental assets in the national and international markets;
- Assistance and constitution of investment funds for renewable energy, environmental assets and climate change;
- Identification, analysis, assessment, development and legal implementation of projects related to clean energies (solar, wind power, geothermal, biomass), sustainability, greenhouse gas emissions reductions and offsets (Clean Development Mechanism – CDM, Voluntary Carbon Standard and REDD) and other environmental assets.